WELCOME TO SHAA'S NEW WEBSITE!
PLEASE NOTE YOU MAY OBTAIN YOUR 2019 CONVENTION CE CERTIFICATE ON ALABAMASHAA.ORG UNTIL MARCH 31, 2019. THE LINKS BELOW WILL TAKE YOU TO THE CORRECT FORMS.
- Enter your CE Time from the SHAA 2019 Convention - THEN FILL OUT THE ASHA CE REGISTRY FORM BELOW IF YOU NEED YOUR HOURS REPORTED TO ASHA
- ASHA CE Registry Form - Only for those who choose to use the ASHA CE Registry. You must enter your CE time BEFORE completing this form. NOTE: Our CE Director, Gary Copeland, will report ASHA hours the week of March 25. When you have completed the ASHA CE Registry Request Form, you should receive the following:
Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Then check your ASHA CE Registry to verify that the hours were submitted correctly. In case of problems, email the SHAA CE Director, email@example.com
- Convention Feedback - please take a moment to fill out a short survey regarding the 2019 SHAA Convention
- ABESPA Nominations are now being accepted for candidates from Districts 2 and 7. Please click here to submit nominations
- Starting with the 2020 - 2022 interval, ASHA now requires one hour of ethics training per three-year interval. ASHA requires every CCC-SLP who supervises or intends to supervise any grad student or CF to accrue two hours of supervision/clinical instruction training once in his or her career.