Our 2023 convention dates are:
February 9th & 10th, 2023
You can now register for our online convention!
We are not doing refunds for conventions after 2/5/2023
Virtual convention will open February 15th.
Click HERE for Registration
The SHAA convention will be held at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham
1000 Riverchase Galleria
2023 SHAA Convention: In-Person and Virtual Event
The SHAA Convention is returning as a in person an online event this year! The in-person event, taking place February 9 and 10 in Birmingham, will once again be paired with the Virtual Library of recorded sessions. All registered for convention will have access to the Virtual Library February 15-28. Check out what's new this year:
· We heard your feedback! We are excited to kick-off the convention together during the Opening Session, during a shorter time frame! Elizabeth Huntley will share with us “The Power of Unlocking the Voice of a Child” on Thursday morning from 8-9am.
· New this year, Universities from across the state will share their research interest in 1hr long sessions! Engage with new evidence to incorporate into your practice!
· Make plans to check-off all of your continuing education requirements by attending sessions targeting Ethics, Clinical Supervision, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
· For the second year in a row, the Quest for the Cup makes a return! Make plans to brush up on your knowledge and support your alma mater during the Quest for the Cup! This year the Quest will take place during the Thursday evening banquet.
· We are honored to present awards to deserving individuals! Nominations will be accepted through December 16! Join us at the Thursday night banquet to celebrate those receiving Honors!